On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me…
A Partridge in a Pear Tree – or so tradition would have it but this year we are going with a twist to the 12 days of Christmas and looking back at some of the articles covered over the past year. So, on the first day of Christmas The CV Righter gave to me… a killer CV.
We have talked through the various elements of what makes a fantastic CV and would like to revisit some of those blog pieces here:
- Skills based Vs Chronological CV – which is best?
- Profile – what it should say about you!
- Achievements – how many to include and what they should say.
- Employment History – what the layout and content should look like.
- CV Length – just how long should your CV be?
- Hobbies – why should you state hobbies in your CV (or not).
- Professional CV writing service – why taking a project management specific CV writing service can benefit you.
- Free CV Writing guide – a gift from me to you! Guidance on writing your CV from start to end.
Working hard to ensure you have a CV that not only makes you proud but tips the interest of the hiring managers is essential. Can you honestly say you have a CV which meets the high expectations of HR to make a shortlist?